Saturday, January 30, 2010
congratulations adam!!! even if you want to read mine, you wouldn't know which one though.i need an opinion. if you want to buy something, would you something that is practical, reasonable but not of your liking really or simply because you like it?:D
Haha, usually and most of the time the things we really like are the ones that are expensive isn't it? Yeah and also sometimes we are content with simple things, stuff that don't cost a single cent could mean so much more like a handmade gift from a friend perhaps.
Well, my Mom always stressed to buy things that are practical and relatively cheap. She says I spend a lot of money on things, I kinda do tend to overspend sometimes.
But if you ask me, I would prefer to get things I like. Because then I know that i'll make use of it because i like it :) But that doesn't mean i'm boros and buying things carelessly. Of course you only buy things that you need and help make your task easier. Laptop? Stationary? Shoes?
I choose things on the quality for its price. If I have to pay a little more to ensure that I get a longer lasting product, why not right? Don't want to have to spend RM15 many times on a cheap slipper to have it spoiled at the end of the day. Buy things that have quality but reasonable.
I would only buy things if they meet all 3 criteria
1. price worth its quality
2. how practical it is (whether I'll use it often or not)
3. Whether I like it or not
Usually the 3rd one plays the most important role :P haha, if it doesn't meet the criteria, I wouldn't buy it. If you can't afford it, you can't even buy it? If you don't use it, why waste the money?
So i'll wait and save up the money and buy something else later on. Don't take until you have too much, don't give until you have too little.















Leave your response