<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2759340358973361954?origin\x3dhttp://adam-han.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Random Photos

formspring.me

Friday, February 12, 2010

hey adam. why are u so annoying?-evil sister-

Haha, Do you think I'm annoying? What do I do that annoys you? You'd probably have your answer right there. Don't you think it's nice to have somebody who is fun and sometimes annoying? How about somebody who just sits there quiet and only gives you a "Yes" or "No" response.

Annoying is definitely better than boring. Besides, that way there's always something to remember the person by or the event that took place on that day. It makes you laugh, think, upset, angry and maybe perhaps hit you at the right spot and you feel insulted. Only then I think your relationship gets much stronger after you've overcome that right?

We usually hang out with people that we're comfortable with. Those who have common interest as us. Those who can joke around with us. Those who can be teased and can tease. That's when you have fun!!

On the other hand, Humans will still be humans. There are definitely times when they're serious and focus in doing the task at hand. Or they can be emotional and sad. You know, if you're happy people around you tend to be more attracted to you. I mean, if you had to choose between somebody who's happy or sad, i'm definitely sure you'll choose the earlier.

I'm not annoying :) There's always a time to play and be serious.

Ask me anything

Bookmark this post to del.icio.us Digg this post! Bookmark this post to Yahoo! My Web Bookmark this post to Furl